ANTI-FUNGAL- tolnaftate powder
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Section
Drug Facts Active Ingredient Tolnaftate 1 %
- for effective treatment of most athlete's foot (linea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ring worm (tiea corporis)
- for effective relief of itchy, scaly skin between the toes
- clears up most athlete's foot infection and with daily use helps to keep it from coming back
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
shake well before use
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
For athlete's foot
- use daily for 4 weeks
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- wear well-fitting ventilated shoes
- change shoes and socks at least once a daily
- to prevent athlete's foot: clean and dry feet thoroughly, apply once or twice daily
For jock itch
- store between 2˚-30˚C (36˚-86˚F)
Questions or comments?
Package Label Section
TOLNAFTATE 1% USP
CURES MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT AND JOCK ITCH
Net wt 1.5 oz (45 g)
Compare to active ingredient in tinactin*