Label: LAMISIL AT CONTINUOUS- terbinafine hydrochloride liquid
- NDC Code(s): 0067-6292-83
- Packager: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: New Drug Application
Updated October 15, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%Close
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- do not puncture or incinerate; contents under pressure. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 ºF (49 ºC).
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years and over:
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- to open remove clear cap.
- hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area
- spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- release to stop spray
- wipe excess from spray opening after each use
return cap to can
- for athlete’s foot between the toes spray twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for jock itch and ringworm spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Other information
store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F)Close
- Inactive ingredients
Ethanol, polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, purified waterClose
- Principal Display Panel
TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE SOLUTION 1% - ANTIFUNGAL
Clinically proven to cure most athlete’s foot between the toes
Full prescription strength
Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling
Net Contents 125 ml (4.2 fl oz)
The only 1 week (twice a day)athlete’s foot sprayClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
LAMISIL AT CONTINUOUS
terbinafine hydrochloride liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0067-6292 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 012C11ZU6G) (TERBINAFINE - UNII:G7RIW8S0XP) TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.84 g in 125 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) POLYOXYL 20 CETOSTEARYL ETHER (UNII: YRC528SWUY) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0067-6292-83 125 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 07/23/2009 09/30/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date NDA NDA021124 07/23/2009 09/30/2019 Labeler - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC (079944263) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Novartis Pharma AG 482347168 API MANUFACTURE(0067-6292) , ANALYSIS(0067-6292) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations DPT Laboratories, Ltd. 832224526 MANUFACTURE(0067-6292) , ANALYSIS(0067-6292) , PACK(0067-6292) , LABEL(0067-6292) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations DPT Laboratories, Ltd. 832224591 PACK(0067-6292)