Label: GOOD NEIGHBOR ANTI-FUNGAL- undecylenic acid liquid
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 24385-676-30, 24385-676-31
- Packager: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy)
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 27, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- DO NOT USE
- WHEN USING
- STOP USE
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Read all package directions and warnings before using.
- Use only as directed.
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Anti-Fungal Liquid over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise shildren in the use of this product
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GOOD NEIGHBOR ANTI-FUNGAL
undecylenic acid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:24385-676 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength UNDECYLENIC ACID (UNII: K3D86KJ24N) (UNDECYLENIC ACID - UNII:K3D86KJ24N) UNDECYLENIC ACID 250 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) isopropyl alcohol (UNII: ND2M416302) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, D- (UNII: A7E6112E4N) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:24385-676-30 1 in 1 CARTON 1 NDC:24385-676-31 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE, GLASS Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 08/01/2008 Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) (007914906) Registrant - Lee Pharmaceuticals (056425432) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation 007914906 label(24385-676) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Lee Pharmaceuticals 056425432 pack(24385-676) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Unipack 009248480 manufacture(24385-676)