Label: ECOLAB FACILIPRO- alcohol liquid
- NDC Code(s): 47593-508-56
- Packager: Ecolab Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 2, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Ethanol 60% by volumeClose
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
When using this product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberal amount into hand
- Spread by rubbing hands together
- Rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- Other information
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcoholClose
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)Close
- Principal Display Panel and Representative Label
HAND SANITIZER GEL
1200 ML (40.6 US FL OZ)
Active Ingredient: Ethanol 60% by volume
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA ·
tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States
www.ecolab.com · 756367/5400/1013
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:47593-508 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) (ALCOHOL - UNII:3K9958V90M) ALCOHOL 60 mL in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (UNII: ND2M416302) TROLAMINE (UNII: 9O3K93S3TK) CARBOMER COPOLYMER TYPE B (ALLYL PENTAERYTHRITOL CROSSLINKED) (UNII: 809Y72KV36) Propylene glycol (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) MYRISTYL ALCOHOL (UNII: V42034O9PU) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:47593-508-56 1200 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/02/2014 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333E 02/02/2014 Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)