SUNMARK ANTI NAUSEA- dextrose (glucose), levulose (fructose), phosphoric acid solution
Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Active ingredients (per 5 mL)
Dextrose (glucose) 1.87g
Levulose (fructose) 1.87g
Phosphoric acid 21.5mg
Upset stomach reliever
- for relief of upset stomach associated with nausea
- this product contains fructose and should not be taken by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI)
Do not use
if you have
- allergic reactions to any of the ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms persist, return or get worse
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- for maximum effectiveness, never dilute or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking this product
- repeat dose every 15 minutes or until distress subsides
- do not take more than 5 doses in 1 hour without consulting a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Dosing cup to be used with this product only. Do not use with other products.
- mL = milliliters
adults and children 12 years of age and over
15 mL or 30 mL
children 2 to under 12 years of age
5 mL or 10 mL
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) away from heat and direct light; keep from freezing.
do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, purified water
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO EMETROL® ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
For nausea due to upset stomach
For children and adults
4 FL OZ 118 mL