BENZOYL PEROXIDE- benzoyl peroxide lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
10% benzoyl peroxide
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only
Do not use
if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe and continues.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well
- wet face
- apply to hands, add water, work into a lather, and massage gently onto face.
- rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- use 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside use sunscreen. After washing and drying face, follow directions in the sunscreen labeling
- if irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
to prevent bleaching, avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric and clothing
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSE
store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- irritation may develop, such as redness, burning, itching,peeling, or possibly swelling
- more frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate such irritation
- mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration
keep away from eyes, lips, mouth
- IT MAY BLEACH HAIR OR DYED FABRICS
purified water, ammonium lauryl sulfate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium chloride,
carbomer, glycerin, propylene glycol, DMDM hydantoin, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, and propylparaben.
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
A Division of PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL 8OZ BOTTLE LABEL
FOR TOPICAL USE
Net Weight 8oz