AUSTRALIAN DREAM PAIN RELIEVING ARTHRITIS- histamine dihydrochloride cream
Nature's Health Connection
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Histamine dihydrochloride ...... 0.025%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains & bruises.
For external use only.
Do not use on wounds or damaged skin or if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash appears.
- condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Use by Adults and Children over 12 years.
- Apply a thin layer to pain site and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Apply no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children 12 years or younger consult a physician.
- Store between 40°F and 86°F ( 4°C and 30C).
- Tamper Evident Feature: do not use if outer shrink wrap on jar is torn, broken or missing.
Deionized Water, Emu Oil, Butylene Glycol, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Polyacrylate, C13-14 Isoparafiin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E), Trideceth-6, Laureth-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone
Questions or Comments? Call 1.888.600.4642
Distributed by: Nature's Health Connection
PO Box 609, Campton, KY 41301
Pain Relieving Arthritis Cream
Net Wt. 4 oz (119g)