MUCUS RELIEF SEVERE CONGESTION COUGH MAXIMUM STRENGTH- dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 20 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- nasal congestion due to a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product,
do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not exceed recommended dose
- do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
| adults and children 12 years and over || 20 mL every 4 hours
| children under 12 years || do not use
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 14 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid, edetate sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, glycerin, natural & artificial flavor, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough Maximum Strength active ingredients*
Severe Congestion and Cough
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl (Nasal Decongestant)
- controls cough
- relieves nasal & chest congestion
- thins & loosens mucus
For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough Maximum Strength.
Distributed by SUPERVALU INC.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344 USA
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948, or www.supervalu-ourownbrands.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL ON OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PARENTS: Learn about teen medicine abuse www.StopMedicineAbuse.org
Equaline Maximum Strength Mucus Relief Severe Congestion Cough Liquid