HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3 PERCENT- hydrogen peroxide liquid
American Consumer Products, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
First aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For use as a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
- apply small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit it out. Do not swallow.
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature
- do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening
Principal Display Panel
3% H2O2 USP
- For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions.
- For use as a gargle or rinse.
FL. OZ. (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Exclusively Distributed by:
©American Consumer Products, LLC
Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
Questions or comments? Call 1-888-227-4050
PHARMACY'S PRESCRIPTION Hydrogen Peroxide 3%