Label: ACETAMINOPHEN, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 70000-0411-1, 70000-0411-2, 70000-0411-3
- Packager: Cardinal Health
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 17, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
■ more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
■ with other drugs containing acetaminophen
■ 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: ■ skin reddening ■ blisters ■ rash
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- drowsiness will occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Other information
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- Questions or comments?
SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® PM Extra Strength.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DIST BY CAH, DUBLIN, OH 43017
© 2018 Cardinal Health
100% Money Back Guarantee
Return to place of purchase if not satisfied
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ACETAMINOPHEN, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:70000-0411 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: TC2D6JAD40) (DIPHENHYDRAMINE - UNII:8GTS82S83M) DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) LIGHT MINERAL OIL (UNII: N6K5787QVP) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) Product Characteristics Color blue Score no score Shape OVAL Size 17mm Flavor Imprint Code CPC752 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:70000-0411-2 50 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 11/29/2018 2 NDC:70000-0411-1 1 in 1 CARTON 12/10/2018 2 24 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:70000-0411-3 1 in 1 CARTON 12/10/2018 3 100 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 11/29/2018 Labeler - Cardinal Health (063997360)