Label: CHLORSAN CONCENTRATE TEAT SCRUBBER PART B- sodium chlorite solution
- NDC Code(s): 17307-3654-1, 17307-3654-2, 17307-3654-3, 17307-3654-4
- Packager: AgroChem Inc
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated October 31, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
1. Immediately flush skin or eyes with
plenty of water.
2. Remove contaminated clothing.
3. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.
* Wear protective equipment when handling.
* Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
* Avoid inhaling mist or vapors.
* Keep container closed when not in use.
* Wash exposed areas thoroughly after handling.
* Store in original vented container.
* Do not attempt to return unused material to
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
NOTE: CONCENTRATE - MUST BE
DILUTED PRIOR TO USE. MIX
ONE PART CONCENTRATE WITH
FOUR PARTS WATER BY
1. CREATES CHLORINE DIOXIDE. After
diluting concentrate, mix equal parts of
Part A and Part B. Reaches minimum
Chlorine Dioxide levels (150 - 400 ppm)
within 15 minutes of mixing. Will
continue to generate minimum Chlorine
Dioxide levels for up to 24 hours, however
it is recommended to replace with
freshly mixed Chlorsan solution sooner.
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CHLORSAN CONCENTRATE TEAT SCRUBBER PART B
sodium chlorite solution
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:17307-3654 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SODIUM CHLORITE (UNII: G538EBV4VF) (CHLORITE ION - UNII:Z63H374SB6) SODIUM CHLORITE 0.0256 kg in 1 kg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) 0.02 kg in 1 kg Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:17307-3654-1 19 kg in 1 CONTAINER 2 NDC:17307-3654-2 57 kg in 1 DRUM 3 NDC:17307-3654-3 208 kg in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:17307-3654-4 1040 kg in 1 CONTAINER Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 10/01/2013 Labeler - AgroChem Inc (805427700) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations AgroChem Inc 805427700 api manufacture, manufacture