MUCINEX FAST-MAX NIGHT TIME COLD AND FLU- acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
RB Health (US) LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purposes
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg||Antihistamine
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning
if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C Blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
1-866-MUCINEX (1-866-682-4639)You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser, Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 20 Caplet Carton
Cold & Flu
Acetaminophen• Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Diphenhydramine HCl • Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl • Nasal Decongestant
Relieves Aches, Fever & Sore Throat
Relieves Nasal Congestion
Relieves Runny Nose & Sneezing
For Ages 12+