Label: HEB SORE THROAT CHERRY FLAVOR- phenol spray
- NDC Code(s): 37808-803-06
- Packager: HEB
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated July 28, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredient
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- Apply to affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours as directed by a doctor or dentist
- Children under 12 years of age: should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 6 years of age, Ask a doctor or dentist
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Chloraseptic® active ingredient*
Sore Throat Spray
- Sore Throat Pain
6 FL OZ (177 mL)
100% GUARANTEE promise
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., distributor of Chloraseptic®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SHRINK BAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING
MADE WITH PRIDE & CARE FOR H-E-B®
SAN ANTONIA, TX 78204
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
HEB SORE THROAT CHERRY FLAVOR
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:37808-803 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength PHENOL (UNII: 339NCG44TV) (PHENOL - UNII:339NCG44TV) PHENOL 1.4 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color RED Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:37808-803-06 177 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 04/17/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part356 04/17/2019 Labeler - HEB (007924756)