Label: CLINPLANT- edta disodium salt gel, dentifrice
- NDC Code(s): 47649-0002-1
- Packager: Nibec Co., Ltd
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated July 19, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
EDTA disodium salt(EDTA-2Na-2H2O)Close
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC), Carboxylmethylcellulose Sodium(Na-CMC), Triton X-100, Sodium bicarbonate, Purified waterClose
NIBEC Clinplant is convenient gel type fomlulation, patented by NIBEC, for prevention of plaque accumulation and gingival inflammation.NIBEC Cinplant can remove dental plaque, inhibit the growth of periodontal pathogen, and alleviate gingival inflammationClose
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
keep out of reach of the childrenClose
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
1. Remove the plastic cap of the syringe.
2. Carefully install the supplied application tip (shaped like needle).
3. Apply to appropriate oral area such as interproximal space and area surrounding dental implants.
4. Gently rub for 1 -2 minutes and rinse the applied area with saline.
< with microbrush >
1. Small quantity of Clinplant gel is placed on microbrush.
2 Apply to the lntl!rproxlmal area (of tooth or Implant) with a mlcrobrush.
3.Gentlyrubfor 1-2 minutes and rinse the applied area with sallne.
• For better results, please instruct your patients to regularly visit the dental clinic and also to use Clinplant Floss (CF-1) at home everyday
1. The proximal brush is washed well and dried after using.
2. Small amount of Clinplant is enough for interproximal brush.
3. Do not swallow.Close
4. Do not use in children under the age of 6.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
for dental use onlyClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
edta disodium salt gel, dentifrice
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:47649-0002 Route of Administration DENTAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) (EDETIC ACID - UNII:9G34HU7RV0) EDETATE DISODIUM 24 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SODIUM BICARBONATE (UNII: 8MDF5V39QO) OCTOXYNOL 9 (UNII: 7JPC6Y25QS) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: D9OM4SK49P) CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (UNII: K679OBS311) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:47649-0002-1 4 g in 1 BOX; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 06/25/2018 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 06/20/2018 Labeler - Nibec Co., Ltd (687796909) Registrant - Nibec Co., Ltd (687796909) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Nibec Co., Ltd 687796909 manufacture(47649-0002)