HERPECIN- dimethicone and meradimate and octinoxate and octisalate and oxybenzone stick
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn on lips
- relieves dry chapped lips
- helps treat and relieve cold sores/fever blisters
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn where applied on lips, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use
- on broken skin
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- apply only to affected areas
- avoid applying directly inside your mouth
- do not share this product with anyone since this may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs, condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years or over:
- apply liberally and evenly to affected area on lips at first sign of cold sore and 15 minutes before sun exposure
- rub in gently but completely
- for cracking or dryness continue to cover lips until absorbed
- reapply liberally as often as needed and at least every 2 hours when in sun
- use a water resistant sunscreen on lips if swimming or sweating
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
helianthus annuus (hybrid sunflower) oil, petrolatum, ozokerite, mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, talc, titanium dioxide, beeswax, melissa officinalis (balm mint) extract, cetyl lactate, glyceryl laurate, flavor, lysine HCI, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine HCI, panthenol, BHT (244-014)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
FAST ACTING RELIEF
Real Relief from Real Medicine.
Helps Treat, Protect & Relieve
Cold Sores, Sun & Fever Blisters, Chapped Lips
NET WT 0.1 OZ (2.8g)