Label: GUAIFENESIN 400MG- guaifenesin tablet
- NDC Code(s): 53329-987-62
- Packager: Medline Industries, LP
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 16, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each immediate-release tablet)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Package Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:53329-987 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 400 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MALTODEXTRIN (UNII: 7CVR7L4A2D) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) Product Characteristics Color white Score no score Shape ROUND Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code TCL;272 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:53329-987-62 100 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 05/22/2018 12/31/2021 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 05/22/2018 12/31/2021 Labeler - Medline Industries, LP (025460908)