Label: ACETAMINOPHEN ASPIRIN AND CAFFEINE- acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 58602-883-34, 58602-883-38
- Packager: Aurohealth LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
Drug Label Information
Updated August 9, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Drug Facts
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: • skin reddening • blisters • rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: • hives • facial swelling • asthma (wheezing) • shock.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 2 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
• are age 60 or older • have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems • take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
• take more or for a longer time than directed
Medication overuse headache warning: Headaches may worsen if this product is used for 10 or more days per month.
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
- Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if
• you have never had migraines diagnosed by a health professional
• you have a headache that is different from your usual migraines
• you have the worst headache of your life
• you have fever and stiff neck
• you have headaches beginning after or caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending
• you experienced your first headache after the age of 50
• you have daily headaches
• you have a migraine so severe as to require bed rest
• you have liver disease
• stomach bleeding warning applies to you
• you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
• you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
• you are taking a diuretic
• you have asthma
• you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
• you have vomiting with your migraine headache
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
• you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
• have stomach pain that does not get better
• your migraine is not relieved or worsens after first dose
• new or unexpected symptoms occur
• ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- PACKAGE LABEL-PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 250 mg/250 mg/65 mg Container Label - 8 Tablets
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ACETAMINOPHEN ASPIRIN AND CAFFEINE
acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:58602-883 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 250 mg ASPIRIN (UNII: R16CO5Y76E) (ASPIRIN - UNII:R16CO5Y76E) ASPIRIN 250 mg CAFFEINE (UNII: 3G6A5W338E) (CAFFEINE - UNII:3G6A5W338E) CAFFEINE 65 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSPOVIDONE (120 .MU.M) (UNII: 68401960MK) GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE (UNII: 230OU9XXE4) LOW-SUBSTITUTED HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2165RE0K14) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 532B59J990) POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X) POVIDONE K90 (UNII: RDH86HJV5Z) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color WHITE (White to off-White) Score no score Shape CAPSULE (biconvex) Size 18mm Flavor Imprint Code T;57 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:58602-883-34 200 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/30/2022 2 NDC:58602-883-38 300 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/30/2022 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA211695 08/30/2022 Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations APL HEALTHCARE LIMITED 650918514 ANALYSIS(58602-883) , MANUFACTURE(58602-883)