Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sugar free
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, diethyl phthalate, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
*Compare to the active ingredient in Zantac 150®
Ranitidine Tablets USP, 150 mg
Prevents and Relieves:
Heartburn Associated with Acid Indigestion and Sour Stomach
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingekheim Consumer Health Care Products, owner of the registered trademark Zantac 150©
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED FOIL UNDER BOTTLE CAP IS OPEN OR TORN
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
200 Hicks street
Westbury, NY 11590
Product Of India
Ranitidine 150 mg