Methyl Salicylate 5%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external Use Only
Do not use
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- otherwise than as directed
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply 3 to 4 drops of medicated oil to the affected area 1 or 2 times daily. After applying the product, a warm pad may be placed on the affected area for 10 minutes and then massage as shown in the illustrations.
- children under 12 years of age: consult your physician.
- refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than directed may be dangerous.
- store at 16° to 30°C (61° to 86°F)
- store in an airtight container
Saposhnikoviae Radix, Artemisia Argyi Leaf, Moutan Cortex, Carpesii Fructus, Cimicifugae Rhizoma, Sophorae Flavescentis Radix, Impatiens Balsamina, Paeoniae Rubra Radix, Zanthoxyli Pericarpium, Glycyrrhizae Radix Et Rhizoma, Ocimum Basilicum, Notoginseng Radix Et Rhizoma, Carthami Flos, Ethyl Alcohol
Principal Display Panel
A&A Top Medicated Oil
1.75FL OZ. (50mL)
A&A Medical Supplies, Inc.
S. El Monte, CA 91733 USA
Made in Taiwan
Albert Max, Inc.