Label: IBUPROFEN 200- ibuprofen capsule, liquid filled
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0222-22
- Packager: WALGREEN COMPANY
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
Updated August 13, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a stroke
- you are taking a diuretic
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- you have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:
- chest pain
- trouble breathing
- weakness in one part or side of body
- slurred speech
- leg swelling
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
- If pregnant or breast- feeding,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
Questions or comments?
call toll free 1-888-235-2466
DO NOT USE IF TAMPER-EVIDENT SEAL UNDER BOTTLE CAP IMPRINTED WITH “SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Motrin® IB Liquid Gels.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2019 Walgreen Co.
Rev # 05/19
- 120's Bottle Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ibuprofen capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0222 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength IBUPROFEN (UNII: WK2XYI10QM) (IBUPROFEN - UNII:WK2XYI10QM) IBUPROFEN 200 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) GELATIN (UNII: 2G86QN327L) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: WZH3C48M4T) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SORBITAN (UNII: 6O92ICV9RU) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) Product Characteristics Color orange Score no score Shape capsule Size 20mm Flavor Imprint Code IB2 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0222-22 120 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/02/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA078682 08/02/2019 Labeler - WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063) Registrant - Bionpharma Inc. (079637826) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Patheon Softgels Inc. 002193829 manufacture(0363-0222)