TUSSIN CF MAXIMUM STRENGTH- dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
Select Brand Dist.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 10 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product,
do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20º-25°C (68º-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, menthol, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
Tussin Maximum Strength
Multi-Symptom Cold CF
Peak Cold • Non-Drowsy
- Dextromethorphan HBr Cough suppressant
- Guaifenesin Expectorant
- Phenylephrine HCl Nasal decongestant
For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
Dosage cup provided
*Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Cold CF
Select Brand ® Distributors
Pine Bluff, AR, 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Cold CF.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Select Brand Adult Tussin Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Cold CF
Select Brand Dist.