STOOL SOFTENER- docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each softgel)
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
for relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Do not use
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily for several days, or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor
children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30º (59º-86ºF)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- ≠≠This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Surfak® Stool Softener
corn oil, D&C Red #33, edible white ink, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol special
Questions or comments?
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
Docusate Calcium 240 mg / Gentle Relief of Constipation
- Once-a-day dosage
- Sodium free
Compare to Surfak® Stool Softener active ingredient≠≠
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Well at Walgreens Stool Softener Softgel