Label: G-SUPRESS DX- dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride syrup
- NDC Code(s): 52083-655-01
- Packager: KRAMER NOVIS
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated October 14, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active Ingredients (in each 1mL)
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
• nasal congestion due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
• cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
• heart disease • thyroid disease • high blood pressure
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• your child gets nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
• symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
• cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Other information
- Inactive Ingredients
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride syrup
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:52083-655 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 50 mg in 1 mL DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5 mg in 1 mL PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) METHYLPARABEN (UNII: A2I8C7HI9T) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) PROPYLPARABEN (UNII: Z8IX2SC1OH) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) Product Characteristics Color red (CHERRY RED) Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY (SOUR CHERRY) Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:52083-655-01 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/29/2011 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 03/29/2011 Labeler - KRAMER NOVIS (090158395) Registrant - KRAMER NOVIS (090158395)