JOCK ITCH- miconazole nitrate spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- for effective relief of itching, burning, scaling and discomfort, and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F (49°C).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
alcohol denat., aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, propylene carbonate, sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Lotrimin® AF Powder Spray active ingredient
Jock Itch Powder Spray
MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2% / ANTIFUNGAL
GOES ON DRY
Clinically proven to cure most jock itch
Relieves itching, burning, scaling & chafing
NEW WT 4.6 OZ (130 g)