Active ingredients (per 5 mL)
Dextrose (glucose) 1.87g
Levulose (fructose) 1.87g
Phosphoric acid 21.5mg
Upset stomach reliever
- for relief of upset stomach associated with nausea
- this product contains fructose and should not be taken by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI)
Do not use
if you have
- allergic reactions to any of the ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms persist, return or get worse
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- for maximum effectiveness, never dilute or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking this product
- repeat dose every 15 minutes or until distress subsides
- do not take more than 5 doses in 1 hour without consulting a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Dosing cup to be used with this product only. Do not use with other products.
- mL = milliliters
adults and children 12 years of age and over
15 mL or 30 mL
children 2 to under 12 years of age
5 mL or 10 mL
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) away from heat and direct light; keep from freezing.
do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, purified water
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredients of EMETROL® See side panel
OUR PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED
For Nausea Due to Upset Stomach
For Children & Adults
4 FL OZ (118 mL)