TOTAL DEFENSE REPAIR BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 SUNSCREEN- homosalate, octinoxate, octisalate and zinc oxide lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 10.0%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use
on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, at least every 2 hours, or after towel drying to avoid lowering protection
Sun Protection Measures UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a m -2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Niacinamide, Silica. Glyceryl Stearate. PEG-100 StearatB. Ceteaiyl Alcohol. Squalane, Polygonum Aviculare Extract Physalis Angulata Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract. Ubiquinone, Glycerin. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Melanin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyacetophenone. Batyl Alcohol. C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol. Ceteareth-20. Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA. Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F)
Questions or comments
Principal Display Panel - Carton Label
Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen
Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
+ INFRARED PROTECTION
Net Wt. 6 x 1.0 Oz Travel