Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. Oz
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours
Do not use
laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney disease
- A sodium restricted diet
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
- A magnesium restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug.
When using this product,
do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
½ to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz). Drink a full 8 oz. glass of liquid with each dose. The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
Children 6 to 11 years of age:
1/3 to ½ bottle with a full 8 oz. glass of liquid
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 282 mg, sodium 37 mg
- Store between 46-86 degrees F (8-30 degrees C). Do not refrigerate.
- Protect from excessive heat and freezing
- Discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
purified water, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, saccharin sodium, natural and artificial flavors, zinc gluconate, potassium citrate
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday – Friday 9AM-5PM EST