Label: MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF- meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 41163-404-21
- Packager: SUPERVALU INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 30, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mgClose
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sicknessClose
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careul when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- Other information
- protect from heat and humidity
- store at 25ºC (77F); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- for better identification keep tablets in carton until used
- Inactive ingredients
corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, raspberry flavor, silica gel, sodium saccharinClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
compare to Bonine® Tablets active ingredient*
motion sickness relief
meclizine HCl 25 mg (antiemetic)
• causes less drowsiness
• prevents motion sickness
16 chewable tablets
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Insight Pharmaceuticals, owner of the registered trademark Bonine® Chewable Tablets.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948, or
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:41163-404 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: HDP7W44CIO) (MECLIZINE - UNII:3L5TQ84570) MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) LACTOSE (UNII: J2B2A4N98G) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 9mm Flavor RASPBERRY Imprint Code 44;404 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41163-404-21 2 in 1 CARTON 05/29/2002 03/17/2019 1 8 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part336 05/29/2002 03/17/2019 Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(41163-404) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(41163-404)