Label: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3 TOPICAL- hydrogen peroxide liquid
- NDC Code(s): 69612-622-59
- Packager: RW Consumer Products Ltd
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 8, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredient
Hydrogen Peroxide 3%Close
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burnsClose
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- do not shake the bottle
- keep away from eyes and other mucous membranes
- if eye contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- Other information
store in a cool, dark placeClose
- Inactive ingredient
- Package Labeling:
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3 TOPICAL
hydrogen peroxide liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:69612-622 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (UNII: BBX060AN9V) (HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - UNII:BBX060AN9V) HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:69612-622-59 175 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 04/18/2017 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 04/18/2017 Labeler - RW Consumer Products Ltd (245592118)