CLOROX CARECONCEPTS RASH RELIEF- zinc oxide ointment
The Clorox Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum 67%
Zinc Oxide 13%
- Helps treat and prevent rash caused by absorbent briefs
- Protects minor irritation associated with absorbent briefs
- Helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Change wet and soiled absorbent briefs promptly
- Cleanse the covered area, and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each absorbent brief change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet absorbent briefs may be prolonged
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Talc, Water
Rash Relief Ointment