Label: REDIWIPES ANTISEPTIC CLEANING TOWELETTES- bzk antiseptic wipes swab
- NDC Code(s): 71105-323-01, 71105-323-02, 71105-323-03
- Packager: Redicare LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated July 27, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredients...................................Uses
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%................................First Aid AntisepticClose
Antiseptic cleansing of face, hands and body to decrease bacteria on skin without soap and water. Antiseptic to help prevent further infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.Close
For external use only.
Do not use:
- In the eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Irritation of redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours.
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children:
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tear open packet, unfold and use as a washcloth. Allow hands to dry without wiping.Close
- Inactive Ingredients:
purified water, sodium bicarbonateClose
- Other information:
- For external use only.
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use if packet is torn or opened
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
REDIWIPES ANTISEPTIC CLEANING TOWELETTES
bzk antiseptic wipes swab
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:71105-323 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) (BENZALKONIUM - UNII:7N6JUD5X6Y) BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SODIUM BICARBONATE (UNII: 8MDF5V39QO) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:71105-323-03 1 in 1 BOX 03/31/2017 1 NDC:71105-323-02 25 in 1 PACKET 1 NDC:71105-323-01 1.5 g in 1 PATCH; Type 2: Prefilled Drug Delivery Device/System (syringe, patch, etc.) Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 03/31/2017 Labeler - Redicare LLC (800149346)