Label: NEUTROGENA NATURALS ACNE SPOT TREATMENT- salicylic acid lotion
- NDC Code(s): 10812-024-01
- Packager: Neutrogena Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 24, 2015
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
Salicylic Acid 1%Close
For the treatment of acne.Close
For external use only.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Other information
Store at Room Temperature.Close
- Inactive ingredients
water, hydrated silica, glycerin, dicaprylyl carbonate, cetearyl alcohol, magnesium aluminum silicate, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, coco-glucoside, benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, cetearyl glucoside, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, sodium phytate, butylene glycol, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extractClose
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.NeutrogenaNaturals.comClose
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Dist. by Neutrogena Corp.Close
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 22 mL Tube Carton
Clinically proven acne medicine treats and helps
Fortified with Wintergreen leaf derived acne-fighting
Bionutrient for clear, healthy-looking skin
DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND
SALICYLIC ACID ACNE TREATMENT
93% naturally derived
0.75 FL.OZ. (22mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
NEUTROGENA NATURALS ACNE SPOT TREATMENT
salicylic acid lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:10812-024 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Salicylic Acid (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (Salicylic Acid - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) Salicylic Acid 10 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength Water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Hydrated Silica (UNII: Y6O7T4G8P9) Glycerin (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) Dicaprylyl Carbonate (UNII: 609A3V1SUA) Cetostearyl Alcohol (UNII: 2DMT128M1S) Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (UNII: 6M3P64V0NC) Coco Glucoside (UNII: ICS790225B) Benzyl Alcohol (UNII: LKG8494WBH) Sodium Benzoate (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) Xanthan Gum (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Cetearyl Glucoside (UNII: 09FUA47KNA) Sodium Hydroxide (UNII: 55X04QC32I) Phytate Sodium (UNII: 88496G1ERL) Butylene Glycol (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA) Cedrus Atlantica Bark (UNII: ITP1Q41UPF) Purslane (UNII: M6S840WXG5) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10812-024-01 1 in 1 CARTON 1 22 mL in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part333D 11/01/2012 Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)