Label: LESS DROWSY MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF- meclizine hcl tablet
- NDC Code(s): 55319-403-19
- Packager: Family Dollar Services Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 22, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mgClose
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sicknessClose
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose ½ hour to 1 hour before starting activity
- to treat motion sickness, take at first signs of symptoms
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- Other information
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from heat and humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- Inactive ingredients
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxideClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN
DRAMAMINE® ALL DAY LESS DROWSY*
Motion Sickness Relief
Meclizine HCl 25 mg/Antiemetic
Helps Prevent Nausea and Dizziness
Due to Motion Sickness for up to 24 Hours
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech
Products Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine®
All Day Less Drowsy. 50844 REV0219C40319
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD., MATTHEWS, NC 28105
NOT 100% SATISFIED?
Return package and unused product within 30 days to any
Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.
Family Wellness 44-403
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
LESS DROWSY MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55319-403 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: HDP7W44CIO) (MECLIZINE - UNII:3L5TQ84570) MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) ANHYDROUS LACTOSE (UNII: 3SY5LH9PMK) Product Characteristics Color YELLOW Score no score Shape ROUND Size 9mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;403 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55319-403-19 1 in 1 CARTON 06/24/2002 1 8 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part336 06/24/2002 Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc (024472631) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(55319-403) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(55319-403) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 PACK(55319-403)