Label: ACETAMINOPHEN- acetaminophen extra strength tablet
- NDC Code(s): 71399-8027-1, 71399-8027-2
- Packager: Akron Pharma Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated July 5, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if the user has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222)
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Directions - do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Other information
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Questions or Comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen extra strength tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:71399-8027 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 9XZ8H6N6OH) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) PROPYLPARABEN (UNII: Z8IX2SC1OH) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) Product Characteristics Color white Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 12mm Flavor Imprint Code APAP500 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:71399-8027-1 100 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 07/05/2021 2 NDC:71399-8027-2 1000 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 07/05/2021 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 07/05/2021 Labeler - Akron Pharma Inc. (067878881)