Label: NUTRI VET ANTIMICROBIAL WOUND FOR DOGS- benzalkonium chloride spray
- NDC Code(s): 10037-790-51
- Packager: Nutri-Vet LLC
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated May 16, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient per pump
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%Close
Can be used in the treatment of superficial minor skin irritations. Effective against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, ringworm, protozoa and some viruses. Rapid acting with a moderately long duration of action.Close
For external use on animals only
When using this product:
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace top after each use. Wash hands after application.
- Store product at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
If consumed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
- Thoroughly cleanse affected area to remove dirt and debris and rinse well to eliminate any soap residue.
- Apply WOUND SPRAY twice daily or as needed. Do not wash off.
- Continue applying until area is completely healed.
- Inactive Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.Close
- Package Labeling
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
NUTRI VET ANTIMICROBIAL WOUND FOR DOGS
benzalkonium chloride spray
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:10037-790 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) (BENZALKONIUM - UNII:7N6JUD5X6Y) BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10037-790-51 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 01/02/2012 Labeler - Nutri-Vet LLC (107339074)