GREEN GUARD PMS RELIEF- acetaminophen, pamabrom tablet, film coated
Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pamabrom 25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Temporarily relieves headache, bloating, cramps, backache, water-weight gain, muscular aches and pains associated with the menstrual period.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, starch, stearic acid, sucrose
Questions or comments? 1-800-869-6970
Green Guard PMS Label
Pull to Open
Tire Para Abrir
Acetaminophen 325 mg/Acetaminofeno 325 mg
Pamabrom 25 mg
Tabletas para el alivio
del syndrome premenstrual
50 Packets of 2 Tablets
Distributed by Green Guard®, St Louis, MO 63045