Label: CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES- alcohol cloth
- NDC Code(s): 59779-617-24, 59779-617-40, 59779-617-50
- Packager: CVS Pharmacy
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 21, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- apply topically to the skin tohelp prevent corss contamination.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds when used as directed.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts
See back Canister for Warnings
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear open packet
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
See back Canister for DirectionsClose
- Other information
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Inactive ingredients
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl AcetateClose
- Active ingredient
Alcohol 65.9% by volumeClose
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Distributed by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Made in the USA of domestic and imported material
DO NOT FLUSH logoClose
- Principal Display Panel
Instant Hand Sanitizer Wipes
- Fast & effective *
- Moisturizing formula with vitamin E &aloe leaves hands feeling soft
- Great for on the go
Kills 99.99% of germs
Front Canister Label
Back Canister Label
Front canister 40ct:
Back canister 40ct:Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:59779-617 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) (ALCOHOL - UNII:3K9958V90M) ALCOHOL 0.659 mL in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) CARBOMER HOMOPOLYMER TYPE C (UNII: 4Q93RCW27E) AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL (UNII: CZ7BU4QZJZ) ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:59779-617-24 24 in 1 BOX 03/01/2013 1 3.2 mL in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:59779-617-50 265 mL in 1 CANISTER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/01/2015 3 NDC:59779-617-40 40 in 1 CANISTER 01/01/2015 3 3.94 mL in 1 APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 01/01/2008 Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574) Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Nice-Pak Products, Inc. 003778198 manufacture(59779-617)