Label: FLUENDZ- asafoetida, astragalus menziesii, illicium anisatum, lonicera zylosteum spray
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
DISCLAIMER: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Updated February 8, 2010
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Spray twice under the tongue every 4-5 hours, up to 5 times a day. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to 6 times the first day.
- Children 2 to 12 years: Spray once under the tongue every 4-5 hours, up to 3 times per day. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to 4 times the first day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor prior to use.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Do not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to components of the formula.
- If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Questions or Comments? 1-877-FLU-1288 Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm or www.FLUEndz.com
Developed, Formulated and Distributed by:
Roseville, California 95661
All rights reserved
U.S. Patents Pending
Manufactured by: Apotheca Inc., Woodbine, IA 51579, 1-800-736-3130
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Avoid eating 30 minutes before and after taking FLUEndz
- The letters HPUS imply that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
asafoetida, astragalus menziesii, illicium anisatum, lonicera zylosteum spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50367-100 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ASAFETIDA (UNII: W9FZA51AS1) (ASAFETIDA - UNII:W9FZA51AS1) ASAFETIDA 3 [hp_X] in 20 mL ASTRAGALUS NUTTALLII LEAF (UNII: NC1P15G4KZ) (ASTRAGALUS NUTTALLII LEAF - UNII:NC1P15G4KZ) ASTRAGALUS NUTTALLII LEAF 6 [hp_X] in 20 mL STAR ANISE (UNII: XKC1657P78) (STAR ANISE - UNII:XKC1657P78) STAR ANISE 1 [hp_X] in 20 mL LONICERA XYLOSTEUM FRUIT (UNII: C21POX0M8J) (LONICERA XYLOSTEUM FRUIT - UNII:C21POX0M8J) LONICERA XYLOSTEUM FRUIT 6 [hp_X] in 20 mL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50367-100-01 20 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved homeopathic 01/15/2010 Labeler - Herbology International LLC (832910389) Registrant - Herbology International LLC (832910389) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Herbology International LLC 832910389 relabel Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Apotheca Naturale Inc. 844330915 manufacture