Label: FRANKINCENSE AND MYRRH NECK SHOULDER AND KNEE- aconitum napellus, bryonia alba, hypericum perforatum oil
- NDC Code(s): 42346-701-59
- Packager: Wise Consumer Products Co.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
DISCLAIMER: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Updated May 31, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredients
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you are experiencing nerve pain in the feet and hands that includes burning, shooting, prickling/tingling pains, numbness or itching as these can be signs of diabetic neuropathy. See a healthcare professional regularly if you have or suspect you have these symptoms.
- condition worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- Other Information:
Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol.
- Questions or comments?
Manufactured in New Hampshire for:
Wise Consumer Products Co.
PO Box 42400
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Keep this carton - it contains important information
Temporary Pain Relief
Frankincense and MyrrhTM Neck, Shoulder and Knee is specifically formulated to deliver temporary topical pain relief for neck, shoulder and knee pain. The plant extract formula blends homeopathic ingredients in a base of sunflower oil and 10 essential oils. Blended in an FDA registered and inspected facility in the United States.
Reclaim Your Life!
Neck*Shoulder & Knee
- Proprietary formula based on the healing qualities of 3 homeopathic ingredient, with the soothing scent of 10 essential oils.
- Provides temporary topical pain relief for painful necks, shoulders and knees.
- Use up to four times a day.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
TEMPORARY PAIN RELIEF
Frankincense and MyrrhTM
Reclaim Your Life!
* TEMPORARY PAIN RELIEF FOR NECK SHOULDER AND KNEES
* ANALGESIC and ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
* TOPICAL RELIEF
Temporary Pain Relief - Analgesic - Anti-Inflammatory
NECK - SHOULDER AND KNEE
Homeopathic RUBBING OIL 2 FL OZ (59 mL)com
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
FRANKINCENSE AND MYRRH NECK SHOULDER AND KNEE
aconitum napellus, bryonia alba, hypericum perforatum oil
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:42346-701 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACONITUM NAPELLUS (UNII: U0NQ8555JD) (ACONITUM NAPELLUS - UNII:U0NQ8555JD) ACONITUM NAPELLUS 3 [hp_X] in 59 mL BRYONIA ALBA ROOT (UNII: T7J046YI2B) (BRYONIA ALBA ROOT - UNII:T7J046YI2B) BRYONIA ALBA ROOT 3 [hp_X] in 59 mL HYPERICUM PERFORATUM (UNII: XK4IUX8MNB) (HYPERICUM PERFORATUM - UNII:XK4IUX8MNB) HYPERICUM PERFORATUM 3 [hp_X] in 59 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FRANKINCENSE OIL (UNII: 67ZYA5T02K) CINNAMON LEAF OIL (UNII: S92U8SQ71V) BERGAMOT OIL (UNII: 39W1PKE3JI) LEMON OIL (UNII: I9GRO824LL) MYRRH OIL (UNII: H74221J5J4) EUCALYPTUS OIL (UNII: 2R04ONI662) SUNFLOWER OIL (UNII: 3W1JG795YI) NUTMEG OIL (UNII: Z1CLM48948) PEPPERMINT OIL (UNII: AV092KU4JH) GERANIUM OIL, ALGERIAN TYPE (UNII: 5Q1I94P4WG) ROSEMARY OIL (UNII: 8LGU7VM393) TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:42346-701-59 1 in 1 CARTON 06/01/2017 1 59 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved homeopathic 06/01/2017 Labeler - Wise Consumer Products Co. (006459643) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations PJ Noyes Co. Inc. 018927392 manufacture(42346-701)