Active ingredient (in each vaginal suppository)
Miconazole nitrate, USP 100 mg
- treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
Do not use
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You may have a more serious condition. You could be pregnant or have a medical condition, such as diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription blood thinning medicine, such as warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- do not use condoms or diaphragms. They may be damaged by this product and not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse (sex)
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
side effects occur.
symptoms do not get better after 3 days
symptoms last more than 7 days
you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete instructions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Wash applicator after use.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not purchase if carton is open
- each suppository is individually wrapped. Do not use if wrapper is missing or damaged.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
hydrogenated vegetable oil
1-888-838-2872 between 9 am and 5 pm ET, Monday–Friday.
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient
in Monistat® 7 Vaginal Suppositories*
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Suppositories, USP 100 mg
Cures Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
7 Vaginal Suppositories
with 1 Reusable Plastic Applicator
Actavis Pharma, Inc.