GENTEAL MILD- hypromellose liquid
Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
OTC - ACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION
OTC - PURPOSE SECTION
INDICATIONS & USAGE SECTION
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind and sun.
- As a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only.
OTC - DO NOT USE SECTION
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
OTC - WHEN USING SECTION
When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
OTC - STOP USE SECTION AND ASK A DOCTOR
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
OTC - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN SECTION
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION SECTION
Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
OTHER SAFETY INFORMATION
Store between 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
INACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION
Boric acid, calcium chloride dihydrate, phosphonic acid, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride and sodium perborate. May contain hydrochloric acid and / or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
OTC - QUESTIONS SECTION
In the U.S., call toll-free 1-866-393-6336.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this telephone number.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Dry Eye Relief
LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
Fast, Soothing Relief
STERILE 15 mL (0.5 fl oz)