Label: NATURES TEARS- hypromellose solution/ drops
- NDC Code(s): 0536-6237-72
- Packager: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 7, 2011
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- relieves dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Other information
- store at 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
FOR USE IN THE EYES ONLYClose
- Inactive ingredients
dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, monobasic sodium phosphate,
potassium chloride, sodium chloride, purified water.
Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be added to adjust pH.
PRESERVATIVE ADDED: benzalkonium chloride 0.01%Close
- Questions or comments?
9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday-Friday.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Duluth, GA 30097Close
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
COMPARED TO INDICATIONS IN TEARS NATURALE®
1/2 fl oz (15 mL)Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
hypromellose solution/ drops
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0536-6237 Route of Administration OPHTHALMIC Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength HYPROMELLOSE 2910 (3 MPA.S) (UNII: 0VUT3PMY82) (HYPROMELLOSES - UNII:3NXW29V3WO) HYPROMELLOSE 2910 (3 MPA.S) 4 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC (UNII: GR686LBA74) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC (UNII: 3980JIH2SW) POTASSIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 660YQ98I10) SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0536-6237-72 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part349 10/07/2011 Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (109178264) Registrant - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (196603781) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Bausch & Lomb Incorporated 196603781 MANUFACTURE