Label: CHEST RUB- camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol lotion
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated July 16, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient
- Do not use
- Ask a doctor before you use if you have
- When using this product, do not
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Directions: Remove cap and twist up tube. See important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years and over:
- rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- repeat up three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
- children under 2 years do not ues.
- Other Information:
- Inactive Ingredient:
- Questions or Comments?
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Prinicipal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-8480 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941) (CAMPHOR (NATURAL) - UNII:N20HL7Q941) CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 4.8 kg in 42.5 g EUCALYPTUS OIL (UNII: 2R04ONI662) (EUCALYPTUS OIL - UNII:2R04ONI662) EUCALYPTUS OIL 1.2 kg in 42.5 g MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (MENTHOL - UNII:L7T10EIP3A) MENTHOL 2.6 kg in 42.5 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength YELLOW WAX (UNII: 2ZA36H0S2V) CEDAR LEAF OIL (UNII: BJ169U4NLG) MINERAL OIL (UNII: T5L8T28FGP) NUTMEG OIL (UNII: Z1CLM48948) PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) THYMOL (UNII: 3J50XA376E) TURPENTINE OIL (UNII: C5H0QJ6V7F) .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-8480-01 42.5 g in 1 JAR Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 07/16/2014 Labeler - Walgreens Company (008965063)