Label: CAUSTICUM 200C- causticum liquid
- NDC Code(s): 43406-0306-1
- Packager: Natural Creations, Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
DISCLAIMER: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Updated December 19, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health care professional before use.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose (or accidental ingestion) get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if TAMPER EVIDENT seal is broken or missing.
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:43406-0306 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CAUSTICUM (UNII: DD5FO1WKFU) (CAUSTICUM - UNII:DD5FO1WKFU) CAUSTICUM 200 [hp_C] in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:43406-0306-1 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 04/08/2008 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved homeopathic 04/08/2008 Labeler - Natural Creations, Inc (018022074) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations OHM Pharma, Inc 030572478 manufacture(43406-0306)