Label: CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0452-01
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 7, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 80 mgClose
Pain reliever/fever reducerClose
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical
attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not give more than directed
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (tablets)* Under 24 Under 2 Ask a doctor 24-35 2-3 2 36-47 4-5 3 48-59 6-8 4 60-71 9-10 5 72-95 11 6
*or as directed by a doctorClose
- Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid high humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- Inactive ingredients
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucraloseClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
Pain & Fever
Acetaminophen 80 mg /
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
• Aspirin free • Ibuprofen free
• Ages 2 to 6
Compare to Children's Tylenol® Meltaways® active ingredientǂǂ
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Children's Tylenol® Meltaways®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2016 Walgreen Co.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0452 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 80 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) D&C RED NO. 27 ALUMINUM LAKE (UNII: ZK64F7XSTX) D&C RED NO. 30 (UNII: 2S42T2808B) ETHYLCELLULOSES (UNII: 7Z8S9VYZ4B) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 2S7830E561) HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (UNII: UG00KM4WR7) Product Characteristics Color PURPLE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 13mm Flavor GRAPE Imprint Code 44;452 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0452-01 1 in 1 CARTON 12/06/2004 05/07/2021 1 30 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 12/06/2004 05/07/2021 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(0363-0452) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(0363-0452) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 967626305 PACK(0363-0452) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 PACK(0363-0452) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 868734088 PACK(0363-0452)