Label: GREEN GUARD MAXIMUM NON-ASPIRIN- acetaminophen tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 47682-009-33, 47682-009-48, 47682-009-99
- Packager: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 29, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgClose
Pain reliever/fever reducerClose
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- minor arthritis pain
- muscular aches
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
For the reduction of fever.Close
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
■ skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug
contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older)
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years:
Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age;
this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Other information
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
- Inactive ingredients
corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, pregelatinized starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide*
* m ay containClose
Questions or comments? 1-800-869-6970Close
- Green Guard Max Non-Aspirin Label
Compare Active Ingredient To Extra Strength Tylenol®
Tire Para Abrir
Acetaminophen 500 mg/Acetaminofeno 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Alivia el Dolor/Reduce la Fiebre
Tylenol® is a Registered Trademark of McNeil Consumer Products
125 Packets of 2 Tablets
Distributed by Green Guard® St Louis. MO 63045
An FDA Regulated Facility
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GREEN GUARD MAXIMUM NON-ASPIRIN
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:47682-009 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color white (white) Score no score Shape ROUND (ROUND) Size 12mm Flavor Imprint Code AZ;235 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:47682-009-33 50 in 1 BOX, UNIT-DOSE 12/30/2008 1 NDC:47682-009-99 2 in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:47682-009-48 125 in 1 BOX, UNIT-DOSE 12/30/2008 2 NDC:47682-009-99 2 in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 12/30/2008 Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)