EXCEDRIN TENSION HEADACHE PAIN RELIEVER- acetaminophen and caffeine tablet, film coated
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
● skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
● more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
● with other drugs containing acetaminophen
● 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Commended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
● if you are allergic to acetaminophen
● with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
● any new symptoms occur
● painful area is red or swollen
● pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
● fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
● do not use more than directed
● adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours; not more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
● children under 12 years: ask a doctor
● store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● close cap tightly after use
● read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.
carnauba wax, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
TENSION HEADACHE PAIN RELIEVER
acetaminophen and caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC (079944263)|