FEM RELIEF- acetaminophen pamabrom tablet
Honeywell Safety Products USA, Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pamabrom 25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- minor aches and pains and temporary weight gain, bloating, swelling, and full feeling associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets with water every 4 hours while symptoms persist, not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12: consult a doctor
- store at room temperature
- salt free
- sugar free
- antihistamine free
- caffeine free
- TAMPER EVIDENT PACKETS-DO NOT USE IF OPEN OR TORN
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C Blue #1, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, stearic acid
Questions or comments?
Fem Relief label