Label: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 powder, for solution
- NDC Code(s): 62559-157-10, 62559-157-17, 62559-157-30
- Packager: ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
Updated May 27, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient (in each dose)
- Do not use
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- use once a day
- stir and dissolve one packet of powder (17 g) in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- do not combine with starch-based thickeners used for difficulty swallowing
- ensure that the powder is fully dissolved before drinking
- do not drink if there are any clumps
- do not use more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350
polyethylene glycol 3350 powder, for solution
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:62559-157 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 (UNII: G2M7P15E5P) (POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 - UNII:G2M7P15E5P) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17 g in 17 g Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62559-157-30 30 in 1 CARTON 03/24/2020 1 NDC:62559-157-17 17 g in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:62559-157-10 100 in 1 CARTON 03/24/2020 2 NDC:62559-157-17 17 g in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA202850 03/24/2020 Labeler - ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (145588013)