Label: GOOD SENSE SIMETHICONE INFANTS- simethicone emulsion
- NDC Code(s): 0113-0882-10
- Packager: L. Perrigo Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 27, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each 0.3 mL)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- only use the enclosed syringe. Do not use other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- remove cap and insert syringe into the bottle
- pull syringe up until filled to the prescribed level. If you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back until you have reached the desired level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child’s mouth (towards inner cheek).
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician
- do not exceed 12 doses per day
- dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- mL = milliliter
infants under 2
children over 2
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Pediatrician Recommended #1 Active Ingredient
Infants’ Simethicone Drops
Simethicone 20 mg
Gently Breaks Down Baby’s Gas Bubbles
Safe Enough to Use at Every Feeding**
Dye Free Drops
Compare to active ingredient of Infants’ Mylicon® Drops
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
**Use as Directed
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GOOD SENSE SIMETHICONE INFANTS
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0113-0882 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O) (DIMETHICONE - UNII:92RU3N3Y1O) DIMETHICONE 20 mg in 0.3 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SODIUM CITRATE (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Product Characteristics Color WHITE (white to off white, opaque) Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0113-0882-10 1 in 1 CARTON 02/23/2000 1 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part332 02/23/2000 Labeler - L. Perrigo Company (006013346)